Upcoming Awareness Through Movement™ Workshops
Tuning In, Being Present
March 14 & 15, 2020, Winnipeg, MB.
“Improvement of talented people comes through their awareness of themselves in action. Their talent arises from their freedom to choose their modes of action.” ~Moshe Feldenkrais
- Maintain healthy boundaries
- Make finer distinctions between you/me/we
- Be present for someone without merging
- Be more comfortable and “at home” in your own skin
- Provide more stable, grounded support for your clients
- Improve your ability to make finer distinctions about what is happening with your clients as well yourself
- Be more fully present in all your relationships
- Become more comfortable with “not knowing”
- Learn to find greater comfort with discomfort
- Become more adept learners
- Live with greater clarity, comfort, and ease
Both days will immerse you in the joy and challenge of learning. The more you immerse yourself and enjoy the days, the more you can learn and integrate into your life.
March 14 & 15, 2020 — 9:30 – 4:30 both days.
Canadian Mennonite University, North Campus (corner of Shaftesbury Blvd. and Grant Ave.), Second Floor, West Lounge
Early Bird Registration (ends Thursday, Feb. 27th): $175
Regular Registration Fee: $205
The Kelowna Feldenkrais Teacher Training will begin in June 2020.
I will be the Assistant Trainer for all segments of the entire training. I’m very excited that Julie Peck of Perth, Australia will our Education Director. She brings an exceptional teaching style and great passion for the method and compassion for her students to her teaching. She will be joined by an excellent roster of 5 other trainers to expose the trainees to a diverse, rich repertory of knowledge and skill.
Be sure to get in on any Early Bird Rates by subscribing for updates. You’ll be the first to know when I’m running the next workshop and get all the details.